As a national provider of medical Diagnostic Imaging systems and services, we are looking to hire a Full-Time XRAY Field Service Engineer in the southern Florida area to join our excellent service team!
We are looking for an engineer who has experience servicing XRAY imaging systems.
Candidate must meet education/training requirements, including:
- a minimum of 3 years experience servicing XRAY systems
- Prefer experience with Siemens equipment
- Must be willing to travel to multiple locations.
Full Time benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Supplemental Life
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
This position offers a competitive base salary and company auto.
For more than 45 years we have helped medical facilities of all sizes produce the highest quality diagnostic images to support patient care while overcoming industry challenges. Through our multi-modality imaging services, trained technologists, total department management and on-demand equipment maintenance, we will help achieve your goals. Numed’s primary focus is to meet the needs of an evolving medical community by providing a variety of diagnostic imaging service options. Visit our website for more information at http://numedinc.com/ Follow us on Twitter @NumedInc
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34.00 - $39.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Diagnostic XRAY Equipment: 3 years (Required)