A Senior Software Developer at Event Dynamic is responsible for designing and developing a scalable ticket pricing and distribution platform. This key position works within a team of developers to develop product features, fix platform issues, and implement new designs in a scalable fashion. This position will interface with the project manager and development team. This role is an essential piece of the Event Dynamic team and helps to set the direction and tone of software development.
- Works within a team of software developers to build an enterprise-grade software platform for the pricing and distribution of live event tickets.
- Codifies new features, fixes platform issues, and participates in design discussions.
- Builds integrations with third-party platforms.
- Helps explain timelines for development and risks associated with new feature development.
- Experienced building enterprise-grade software systems with a track record of success scaling those systems to large deployments.
- Strong knowledge of backend and frontend including AWS, Scala, React.js, and Python.
- Minimum of two years’ software development experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to present complex technical findings to team members and executives.
Event Dynamic’s technology is the most sophisticated ticket pricing system on the market. We employ artificial intelligence and machine learning to automate ticket pricing, delivering smart and adaptive prices that puts lost revenue back in the hands of primary rights holders of live events.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 2 years (Preferred)