BST North America is the leading innovative manufacturer of quality assurance systems for the web processing industry. From our locations in Illinois and Wisconsin, we have built a team who continues the quality innovation and service for our customers worldwide. This job focuses primarily on our products associated with printing, however other product offerings may be supported.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Sales team and customers by leading and supporting turn-key projects as Project Manager
- Generate ideas and solutions to enhance product lines for various R&D projects and new business opportunities.
- Create and verify bill of materials to ensure manufacturability and purchasing requirements.
- Assist Mechanical Engineering with Part Number creation
- Serving as the liaison for all drawings and documents from Germany
- Completing site questionnaires to determine how sales orders will be engineered and completed
- Maintain job specification records including assembly and part drawing revisions.
- Work closely with the Service and Sales teams in all locations of the company
- Support the Customer Service Manager
- Support Sales with quoting and application, tradeshows, sales support, etc.
- Ability to manage current closed projects
- Strong knowledge of BSTNA product line
- All other duties as assigned.
- The ability and interest to work collaboratively with other Engineers, Sales, and Production team members.
- Natural curiosity and solution focused thinking to create custom, quality solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SolidWorks is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of AutoCAD is required.
- Some knowledge of Inventor is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Ability to speak professionally on the phone and in person is required.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple, time-sensitive projects is required.
- Ability to work well in a team setting and with various levels within organization is required.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office is required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least three to five years of experience.
· 70 - 80% travel throughout North America and Internationally as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- SolidWorks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job