CT/X-Ray Field Service Engineer
Signature Care Emergency Center is seeking a CT/X-rayField Service Engineer in the Houston, Texas area. Responsibilities include regularly scheduledpreventive maintenance, emergency repairs, upgrades andde-installation/relocation of existing equipment at all clinical sites.
· High School diploma orequivalent required, along with Associates degree in electronics technology orequivalent experience/knowledge preferred.
· Minimum 3 years ofdirect field service experience in CT/X-ray
· Extensive GE CTknowledge required
· Extensive knowledge ofmultiple X-ray units to include DR systems, U-arm systems, and Portable units
· MRI and Ultrasoundservice knowledge preferred
· Experience withimplementation and support of PACS/RIS/HIS systems
· Travel betweenfacilities
· Valid driver's licenseand good driving record
· Clear and professionalwritten and verbal skills
Competitive compensation based on experience.Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, disability, flexplan, health savings account, Paid Time Off, 401(k) and auto allowance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Driver's License (Preferred)