About Volta Power Systems
VPS makes advanced energy systems, with the use of lithium-ion technology, for specialty markets (RVs, Marine, Industrial Trucks). We work with Automotive-grade materials, but are quick to launch and smaller in size, with only 45 employees. We are looking for someone who wants to make a large impact and is interested in joining a growing team. Apply today!
The Electrical Engineering position is responsible for the design of electrical energy power systems for Volta products.
1. Designs and evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications through fundamental engineering disciplines and conducting research.
2. Validates systems' and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods, testing properties, and documenting results.
3. Works with team to develop electrical products that support Volta product strategy, meets industry performance and safety requirements.
4. Creating product design BOM (Bill of Materials) and other documents required to maintain engineering documentation requirements.
5. Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Perks of Volta
If you join the Volta team, you’ll work with kind and knowledgeable team members. No day is like another here at Volta! Our business is doubling in size year over year, so you can expect career advancement opportunities, new challenges, and an opportunity to make an impact. We have several employee engagement events throughout the year, we volunteer in the community as a team, and we love to celebrate the big wins.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Electrical engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location