About Volta Power Systems
VPS makes advanced energy systems, with the use of lithium-ion technology, for specialty markets: RV, Marine, Industrial Trucks. We work with Automotive-grade materials, but are quicker to launch and smaller in size than traditional Automotive companies. We are looking for someone who wants to make a large impact and is interested in joining a growing team. Apply today!
The Electrical Engineering position is responsible for the design, development, and validation of electronic systems for Volta products.
1. Designs and evaluates electrical and electronic systems, products, components, and applications.
2. Validates system and component capabilities by designing testing methods, testing properties, and documenting results.
3. Works with team to develop new and advanced electrical products that support Volta's growth strategy, meets industry performance and safety requirements.
5. Works in close collaboration with onsite manufacturing and quality team members to ensure product is produced to consistently high quality levels.
Perks of Volta
If you join the Volta team, you’ll work with kind and knowledgeable team members. Our business is doubling in size year over year, so you can expect career advancement opportunities, new challenges, and an opportunity to make an impact. We have several employee engagement events throughout the year, we volunteer in the community as a team, and we love to celebrate the big wins.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Electrical engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location