Software Engineer - Entry level
Location - Malvern, PA (Remote until Covid)
Duration: Intern to Full time Java Full Stack Developer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Determine user requirements and specifications and plan for software development within the broader organizational scope. Software development includes end-user, system level, and data management applications.
· Formulate detailed plans for the implementation of software solutions. In addition to program design this includes determining language, platform, and resource requirements.
· Implementation of design including coding, testing, and documentation.
· Deployment of applications across the enterprise including cross-platform compliance and insuring the availability of necessary resources.
· Code maintenance including debugging and updating to keep pace with the evolving environment.
· Assist in planning for future applications based on new developments in computer technology
· Communicate with the software developer group, with users, and with management as well as with the wider community.
· Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
· Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
What is required?
· Some prior IT experience is good and strong academic record is needed, you must be a good learner willing to learn and work on the latest technologies.
· Strong knowledge of Java and full-stack development (Java plus Angular) with relational and non-relational DB experience.
· Experience building multi-threaded applications using JMS/executor framework.
· Experience or Strong knowledge of Angular js, React, Node, Redux.
· Available for relocation once confirmed as full time.
· Angular, React, Node, Redux
· We are an E-Verified Company eligible to Offer STEM Extension to those who join.
· H1B processing of qualified candidates.
· Earn while you learn so it will be a win situation in every aspect.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $313.00 - $599.00 per day
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote