Lockheed Martin Training and Logistics Solutions is seeking an engineer to join our Automated Testing team. This engineer will develop Test Program Sets (TPSs) to test a wide variety of avionic equipment used across multiple military platforms. These TPSs ensure that the mission capabilities of these aircraft remain at high readiness and aircraft grounding for maintenance is minimized.
The successful candidate will be work with project leads to mature products through the full development cycle from requirements analysis and derivation, product design, integration and test, and validation. The candidate will work in a multidisciplinary team environment to coordinate test hardware design, identify necessary functionality of the test station, and develop the test scripts used to test the units under test. Our Automated Test lines test a wide range of avionic domains including mission and flight computers, communication and navigation equipment, sensor systems, and even weapons interfaces.
- Undergraduate engineering degree or relevant technical experience
- Familiarity with electronics test, mission system integration, and/or Prognostic Health Management
- Ability to write test scripts
- Ability to develop hardware designs to interface with complex electronic units
- Automatic test experience
- Electro-Optic and/or Radio Frequency test experience
- Ability to work a variety of technical disciplines (hardware design, RF, digital, EO)
- Electronics background
- Test language coding background (ATLAS, C/C++)
- Has a process-oriented approach to product development
- Customer interface experience for product demonstrations and customer support
- Cost Account Management experience
- Teradyne digital test programming
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.