STARGATES has provided Engineering and Technology solutions to government customers for over 20 years. Our customers recognize the quality and value of our employees and continue to reward us for meeting their highly technical and programmatic challenges.
STARGATES provides Systems Engineering support to the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard (PNS) in support of Unmanned Undersea Vehicles. The Systems Engineering efforts support the design, development and test of unmanned maritime capabilities of multiple ship platforms and systems, from design to delivery.
In support of PNS, the UUV Payload Engineer will leverage knowledge of all types of UUV payloads whether hardware, software, lethal or non-lethal. The Payload Engineer will provide planning and executing development, integration, and test activities. Will perform modeling and calculation activities in developing a range of payload concepts and characteristics. The Payload Engineer will utilize knowledge of DoD and DON policy and strategic payload planning to positively impact development efforts of the PNS customer in delivery of effective, efficient, and advanced payload initiatives.
Kittery, ME (Portsmouth Naval Shipyard)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Active Secret Clearance
- Must possess experience in UUV Payload Planning and Execution
- Experience in systems engineering, electrical engineering, or marine systems
- Ability to provide clear and concise written communication suitable for senior executives
- Knowledge of surface, submarine, or unmanned maritime platform systems
Full time employees of STARGATES can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Paid time off and holidays
- Insurance coverage to include medical, dental, disability, and life
- 401(k) with matching that is 100% vested
STARGATES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.