Rail Systems Integrator
JCMS, Inc. is a construction management company that has been providing professional consulting services to the construction industry since 1985. We are looking for a Rail
Systems Integrator to perform review of the Contractor’s systems plans and oversight review of the contractor’s rail system integration work. This is a fulltime position located in Long Island, NY.
Responsibilities will include:
- System integration of the 9.8 mile of the railroad infrastructure to meet PTC/FRA Requirements as specified in the contract.
- Review and oversight of Equipment Configuration and Systems interface.
- Review of Contractor’s procedures, plans and other specified documentation associated with software design, coding, and maintenance
- Review of Contractor’s System Safety Plan, System Security Plan, Reliability and Maintainability Plan (RAM)
- Review of Contractor’s System Integration plans, System Integration test procedures and reports
Electrical/Communication engineering degree. Equivalent of ten (10) years of design of system integrations on transit or commuter rail projects. Licensed professional engineer in NY. Experience in delivery of construction management services on large projects. We offer a comprehensive benefits package & 401-K investment plan.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance