Bitting Electric, Inc. is seeking a qualified, outside Generator Sales Representative in the Eastern North Carolina Markets
Bitting Electric, Inc. is a company dedicated to the power generation industry and currently experiencing exponential annual growth in the residential, commercial, and industrial generator markets.
We are currently seeking an outside Generator Sales Rep responsible for developing residential generator sales in the eastern markets of North Carolina. Sales include: new home standby generators, automatic transfer switches, and associated service/maintenance contracts. A Generator Sales Rep is also responsible for maintaining and improving relationships with existing clients and developing emerging sales channels.
· Execute daily leads and opportunities provided by our internal marketing team.
· Identify, research and secure new business opportunities utilizing prospecting skills and community networking.
· Maintain the sales cycle from beginning to end including initial contact, scheduling and performing site survey, creation of proposals and presentations, and closing the sale.
· Develop sales strategies in conjunction with overall sales team utilizing a strategic planning process to ensure market penetration and overall achievement of company wide sales goals.
· Develop and maintain relationships with local general contractors, electrical contractors, electrical engineers, industrial facilities, data centers, municipalities, and any other potential accounts you deem a sales opportunity.
· Identify, coordinate, and staff industry related trade shows to increase brand awareness and prospect potential clients.
· Utilize and maintain proprietary customer relationship management software for account management and reporting.
· Minimum 2 yrs outside sales experience, preferably in residential and/or commercial sales.
· College degree is preferred but not required, impeccable communications skills and an extreme work ethic will be considered in lieu of formal education.
· Proven selling ability & PC skills are required. Prior experience in utilizing sales automation tools for lead generation and tracking sales process is a plus.
· Candidate must be a self-starter and possess a desire to learn and “Own” their product and market. We strive to be the best at what we do and expect nothing less from our sales team. Success is truly a team effort at Bitting Electric and this success centers around product knowledge and a willingness to learn, adapt, and overcome to succeed. At Bitting Electric, an open mind and desire to win is essential!
· This is a technical sales position and an ability to learn, understand, and competently communicate complex situations is required.
· Excellent customer follow up, attention to detail, strong organization, and efficient time management skills are required.
Compensation includes a base salary of approximately $35K plus commission. A competent and seasoned outside salesperson should be able add $40K-$60K in commission to their annual base in the first two to three years. The superior salesperson should be able to earn a consistent six figure annual salary. The position includes a company car, laptop, tablet, and cell phone. We at Bitting embrace technology and ensure you will have all the tools necessary to succeed.
Bitting Electric, Inc. is committed to providing a benefits package that strives to meet the needs of its employees and their dependents. Employees receive exceptional compensation and benefits with medical, dental and vision, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays. We are an equal opportunity and ensure a drug free workplace. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance