Must be a U. S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
The Fault Tree Diagnostics Engineer will author service manual fault diagnostic procedures utilizing design requirements including engine architecture documents and wiring diagrams.
· Experience using diagnostic trouble codes and troubleshooting fault trees to identify and repair automotive related electrical systems
· Must read and understand engine related electrical wiring diagrams
· Solid computer skills-MS Office Suite
· Knowledge of engine/aftertreatment/vehicle controls systems and fault code diagnostics
· Attention to detail
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated service experience in automotive/heavy equipment vehicle and engine/aftertreatment systems diagnostics
· Knowledge of automotive electronic bus communication systems and “smart” actuators/sensors
· Knowledge of turbo diesel systems including cooling, high-pressure fuel system, air-handling systems, aftertreatment systems and powertrain/vehicle controls
· BS in Engineering or Technology desired (Other degree types and suitable experience will be considered
Job Type: Full-time
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes and Troubleshooting Fault Tree: 1 year (Required)
- Currently BAA is not offering visa sponsorship for this role. Do you now, or will you in the future, require employer sponsorship?