YES, LLC has an opening for a Construction Administrator in our Dickinson, ND office. The Construction Administrator is responsible for reviewing, submitting, and tracking information related to projects and bids. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and ability to communicate with people inside and outside of the organization.
- Maintain project submission deadlines.
- Review advertisement to bid, instructions to bidders, plans and specifications.
- Maintain accurate records of correspondence, drawings, contracts, RFI’s, etc.
- Gather information from the field and draft and submit RFIs and Change Orders.
- Work with multiple teams.
- Correspond with project owners, engineers, general contractors, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Draft, finalize, and submit bid proposals.
- Obtain and submit bid and performance and payment bonds.
- Obtain, review, submit, and track submittals.
- Obtain and review subcontractor and vendor quotes.
- Obtain and submit Purchase Orders for material procurement.
- Draft, submit, and track subcontractor agreements.
- Work Independently and as a Team Member
- Prioritize According to Needs of Project and Customers
- Catch and Correct Errors in a Timely Manner
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and mathematical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understand the design and procurement processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-year Administrative or similar degree preferred.
- Work experience may be substituted for education.
- Electrical Experience preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- What is your desired rate of pay?
- Construction estimating: 1 year (Preferred)