- Perform on-site preventative maintenance to customer equipment in hospitals in the mid-west
- Provide pre-installation guidance to customers and sales as to system requirement and physical lay-out.
- Provides equipment operation demonstrations; instructing healthcare staff in use and care of equipment; answering questions; providing information.
- Works under the direction of a senior Field Service Engineer or Technical Operations Supervisor
- Makes repairs, calibration and replacements to model specific systems and equipment as assigned.
- Communicates effectively in person or by phone with customers.
- X-Ray experience is preferred
- Willing to travel and support medical equipment in their assigned territory and outside the territory should the need arise on short notice.
- Position will require frequent overnight travel.
Must be able to clearly document work performed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- BioMedical/Field Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Social distancing guidelines in place