Immediate opening for an Engineer at our Dover, OH Facility. This engineer will be required to generate Fluid Power Designs and perform Project Management tasks
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Professional Candidate must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Work with customers and generate layout diagrams and schematics to meet their needs.
- Select all mechanical / electrical components and hardware with attention to material compatibility and costs / performances.
- Generate Detail Drawings with Geometric Dimensioning.
- Design systems and components for in house shop fabrication.
- Employ new technologies to produce unique and innovative systems.
- Execute sound engineering practices, backed up with design calculation.
- Organize and Generate Bills of Materials
- Perform exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Must be self-motivated individual, who works well within a team environment to design systems that meet customer needs and project deadlines. Some Travel is a requirement. Compensation based on experience and capability. This position is very challenging and hands on.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)