Company Industry: Insurance
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Certificate Of Insurance Analyst
Commitment Level: 20 hours per week, on-site, 75% remote, contract through December 2020
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, an insurance advisory firm based in
The Compliance Analyst should have 3-5 years of compliance or equivalent experience. In addition, the Compliance Analyst must obtain their NJ Property & Casualty license. The Compliance Analyst must possess a highly professional and courteous demeanor and be willing to dress and carry themselves in a professional manner as outlined by the firm. The Compliance Analyst must also be willing to learn the firm’s technology platform and work within the process created for our valued clients. The Compliance Analyst is responsible for managing the day to day operations of multiple clients in regard to the COI compliance according to the Company’s Best Practices. The Compliance Analyst will report to multiple leaders on a variety of clients in many industries.
1. Understand how to read Certificates of Insurance (Acord 25, Acord 855, Acord 28)
2. Read and understand General Liability, Umbrella, Worker’s Compensation, Auto, and Property forms and endorsements including Waiver of Subrogation, Primary & Non-Contributory, Additional Insured endorsements.
3. Understand Client Certificate of Insurance (“COI”) Compliance Process
4. Gain competency in utilizing OpsRisk Management Database to manage client Certificate of Insurance
5. Review Policy Expiration Reports to identify renewals/expiration and utilize company process and standardized templates to communicate with Developers, Contractors, Property Managers and Vendors to request renewing/expiring COIs and supporting insurance documents for multiple clients.
6. Effective processing of COI’s within time prescribed limits & escalate problems or issues to management
7. Save and organize COIs and Insurance Documents on Company shared drive according to Best Practices
8. Enter COIs into OpsRisk database and check COIs and supporting insurance documents for compliance using client/investor standard requirements
9. Receive, process, save emails delivered to multiple client-dedicated “COI” mailboxes
10. Update/create Project record in Time Matters project management database
11.. Enter personal time and billing into Time Matters database at the end of each business day
The Compliance Analyst is an information processing and review role. This position is one that needs to be deadline-driven, highly customer focused with a strong attention to detail. Client contact role within the company, which demands the highest level of professionalism, experience and expertise in many areas as well as a high energy approach to the Client’s affairs.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $20.00 per hour