POWERsonic is a global company, driven by innovation and customer service. With expertise in the manufacture of custom cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, electro-mechanical assemblies, we provide rapid speed to market and cost savings solutions for our valued customers. We are looking forward to having you with our dedicated team, driven by the follow passions and mission statement:
Much like the cables and harnesses we build; our success comes from our connectivity. We are passionate about connecting customers with the most effective, efficient and profitable solutions. Our goal is to provide you with an experience unlike any other – every customer, regardless of size, needs, or location, deserves our very best.
We do this by reducing costs, improving quality, and quickly resolving technical issues. We also seek to improve performance through practical, efficient & friendly customer service.
Our mission is to be the leading wiring systems solution company worldwide. We seek to do this by providing the most competitive and reliable connectivity control systems solutions to our customers.
For us, competitiveness is achieved through fast turnaround times and sensible pricing. Reliability is achieved through proactive customer service and stringent standards of quality.
Our values include trust, innovation, and the “Three R’s”: Respect, Reliability, and Responsibility.
- Optimize production processes to deliver cost savings, improve quality, and support new product introduction
- Provide technical product support to sales team for customer concerns
- Identify and prioritize process improvement opportunities throughout the manufacturing facility
- Execute and achieve process improvements objectives on schedule in a team environment. Support business plan objectives to increase productivity, reduce scrap and excess usage, improve quality, and enhance safety.
- Lead equipment / process improvement projects utilizing sound project management techniques and see projects through to completion
- Fully resolve complex issues by applying engineering ski8lls and experience
- Provide fact-drive root cause analysis
- Develop and maintain process training and certification documentation to ensure that operators clearly understand all position requirements.
- Lead efforts on Job Safety Analysis and Operator Job Descriptions for new or modified processes
- Work with internal and external suppliers of materials, equipment, and services to execute projects, resolve problems and improve processes.
- Select, design and modify tooling, fixtures and equipment as necessary to improve safety, quality, and productivity
- Experience working in ERP systems is a plus
- Creating Engineering Masters and BOM’s to support production
4 Year Degree in engineering or science – Or work equivalent experience of 8 years
Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Work, PowerPoint and ability to work with data to generate periodic reports as may be needed
Lean / Greenbelt Training and experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)