PenServ is currently seeking a Programmer Analyst / Web Developer for our office in West Columbia, South Carolina. The main focus of this position is to enhance and maintain internally-developed Computer and Web applications used to facilitate daily business processes.
- Maintains existing code base as well as develops new and/or enhances current applications.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, data, and output requirements with supervisor.
- Develops, tests and debugs software applications to assure the stability and security of custom programs.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects business interests by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Qualifications / Skills:
- 4-year degree in Computer Programming or related field, with at least 4 years of professional work experience in software applications development.
- A high degree of proficiency developing Microsoft .Net applications using Visual Studio and C#.
- Thorough knowledge of SQL RDMS software design including both Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server platforms. Applicant must have experience programming stored procedures, triggers, and advanced SQL queries.
- Familiarity and experience integrating custom applications with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Highly adaptive fast learner and logical thinker with attention to detail.
- Independent person who can manage several assignments with accuracy while producing quality work.
- Problem Solving, Software Performance Tuning, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, and Software Testing.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports, SSRS, Tortoise SVN, and Java are a plus.
NOT A REMOTE OR CONTRACT POSITION.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible