Brinkman Products, Inc., a progressive, well established Rochester based company is seeking experienced CNC programmer for unique job opportunity. Within Brinkman Products, Inc. is an exciting start up with the opportunity for growth. Candidate to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and possess ability to work alongside a talented engineering group.
· Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods including fabrication processes, materials, tooling to enhance quality and operational expenses.
· Job to include working with state of the art CNC Mills and Multi axis turning centers along with various other manual and support equipment.
· Create CNC programs and manufacture components in small to medium production quantities.
· Define part processing methodology, including tool selections.
· Interpretation of complex drawing.
Education and Experience:
· All experience levels will be considered.
· Mastercam or CAD/CAM programming experience required.
· Ability to utilize Solidworks a plus.
· Must possess proven problem solving skills.
- Pay dependent upon experience
- Exceptional medical insurance for you and your family
- 10 company paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent compensation for ideal candidate
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place