EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associates in Electrical Engineering required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicates with customer on all call activities up to and including scheduled arrival time, scheduled calls and any deviation which may have occurred.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose failures, execute repairs at customer site.
- Participation in special projects at the direction of management.
- Provide status updates online during the day including updating service call activity by the end of the day and keeping management aware of issues that require special attention.
- Keeps an inventory of parts onsite and ships back necessary parts at the end of each service incident.
- Must be willing and able to work various hours and be on call as client’s work schedules require.
- Completes repairs within performance standards guidelines as set by the company: repair time, quality of repairs, amount of rework, quantity of repairs, labor efficiency and other measures.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and on an on-call basis.
- A high percentage of travel is expected both by driving and by airplane.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal communication and computer skills
- Clear and conceptual thinking ability is a plus.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Knowledge of Internet software; E-mail (outlook); Microsoft Excel and Word Processing Software
- Knowledge of printing industry is a plus.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $51,423.00 - $67,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Programmable Logic Controllers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel: