When you join Suburban Propane, you become a part of a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been serving its employees and customers for 90 years. As a Financial Systems Analyst, you will analyze procedures, identify problems and learn users' needs to improve business processes and systems. If you are a driven professional with experience in the systems administration field, then we invite you to apply to be a part of our next 90 years.
- Test programs, enhancements and modifications for accuracy/reliability
- Investigate and resolve day to day problems as they relate to user and data errors; work with developers to diagnose and resolve software errors
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for the Company's business system application processes including acting as a resource for training and documentation
- Track and record time in project scheduling software; provides estimates for completing project related work
- Ensure that system configuration data maintenance is verified, tested and audited in a consistent manner across all business areas
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Minimum of four years of accounting/analysis experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum 2 years current SAP R/3 or SAP ECC use
- ADD Energy familiarity preferred
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in fuel oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.