Are you looking to join an award-winning organization with a competitive compensation and benefits package? Source Atlantic is an innovative and industry-leading distribution and service company passionate about delivering value and exceptional service to customers in Canada and beyond. Source Atlantic provides a complete and single source of distribution to the industrial, government, commercial and residential markets and is proud to be distinguished as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. We are partnered with hundreds of world class suppliers, offer a multitude of specialized and technical services, and have many value-added solutions designed to improve our customers’ efficiency and productivity.
A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
We are currently seeking a strong candidate to represent Source Atlantic in Halifax, NS as a:
Process Improvement Engineer
Reporting to the Director of Operations & Supply Chain the Process Improvement Associate will play a key role at Source Atlantic. The Process Improvement Associate will be expected to lead and track the success of process improvement initiatives with stakeholders, improve current processes, document processes and align process initiatives driving efficiencies in the business.
Responsibilities associated to this role include, but are not limited to:
- Identify improvement opportunities across the organization
- Lead initiative improvements with stakeholders
- Educate the team on process changes
- Ensure the execution of savings initiatives
- ISO 9001 Project Management
- Evaluate team’s progress and performance through monitoring and measurement
- Build and maintain the initiative priority list, allowing the leadership team to prioritize the initiatives
- Engineering degree or CET with 5 +years equivalent experience
- Experience leading change
- Leadership skills to build, develop, and motivate teams
- Organized, with proven ability to manage deadlines and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong written and spoken communication skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, including Visio
- Project Management Designation would be an asset
- Lean and Six Sigma certifications with experience leading Six Sigma Teams would be an asse
- Experience in managing ISO or DNV would be an asset
All full-time positions offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
Source Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume by clicking “ Apply Online Now ”. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time