POSITION: Microvellum Custom Millwork Engineer
Our company is a cutting-edge custom millwork firm incorporating the newest equipment and technologies. We are focused on commercial contracts, such as hotels, luxury apartments, long-term care facilities, and universities. We pride ourselves in making high-end, high-quality features for our clients. It's what keeps our clients coming back time and time again. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for the right people to be a positive part of our growth.
In particular, we are looking for self-driven, experienced Microvellum Engineers to help run this aspect of our architectural millwork department. This person should have a strong leaning towards cross training with engineers working alongside them as well as the disciplines upstream and downstream from engineering. This position will tend more towards custom designs and one-off components and less towards producing at scale.
We are open to this position being handled remotely by a 1099 Freelance Engineer if they are the right candidate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and accurately interpret architectural and interior design drawings.
- Generate thoughtfully considered technical designs from approved shop drawings.
- Quicky and efficiently process technical design in Microvellum .
- Follow and execute responsibilities to documented standards and processes.
- Collaborate with team members to accurately complete tasks in a timely manner. Proficient in Architectural Millwork and Casework Shop Drawings
- Solid understanding of Architectural Millwork
- Solid understanding of Cabinet Making
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience in Revu-Bluebeam
- Professional communication and demeanor at all times.
- MS Office – Excel, Outlook
- At least 2+ years of experience in Microvellum
- 3D model experience a plus.
- Organization skills – High level of detail and accuracy
- Problem solving
- Multitask - handle several projects on daily basis
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years in Casework/Fixture manufacturing experience
- Strong communication skills and a team attitude.
- Must have excellent time-management skills and be comfortable with a deadline driven schedule. · Strong attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance