Brake Supply Company, the world's leader in re-manufactured parts and components, is now hiring! Since 1947 Brake Supply has served the mining, marine, industrial and heavy equipment industry. Our 8 locations are dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer service.
Brake Supply is more than just brakes!
We re-manufacture transmissions, torque converters, differentials, drivelines, final drives, wet brakes, hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and much more.
Our headquarters located in Evansville, Indiana, has an immediate opening for a Software Developer. This position would be working in our Evansville, IN location or remotely in the Dallas, TX.
Additionally, we are seeking full time Inside Sales Representative, CNC Machinist, Manual Machinist, Hone Operator, Cylinder Technician and Fluid Power Mechanic’s!
In addition to strong problem-solving skills, candidates MUST have experience with the following technologies:
- Linux Administration (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Rocket Unidata/BASIC
- Web development skills including experience with:
o Cross browser/device compatibility
Additionally, the candidate will be expected to work in a team environment, have great communication skills, and be able to prioritize assigned jobs / projects on his or her own.
Knowledge / experience with the following are a plus, but not required:
- Prelude Advanced Distribution System
- MySQL Server / MS SQL Server
- Apache Server Configuration
- Network Protocols and Troubleshooting
- Documentation skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- College degree desired, but not required
- Demonstrate accuracy in working with detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Above average computer skills; Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Overtime may be required based on customer demand
- Must have excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent wages
- Outstanding benefits including 401K, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Exceptional work environment ....... and much more!
If you believe you qualify for this position and want to move your career to a stable company that is showing continued growth, apply now at www.brake.com/careers. EOE