JMI Elmwood Repair & Maintenance, LLC has an immediate opening for an Experienced CNC Machinist Programmer at our facility located in Belle Chasse, Louisiana.
JMI offers competitive wages & benefits packages that include health/dental, life insurance, paid holidays, matching 401K & more
Looking for an experienced CNC Machinist who can Program, Setup, and Run multiple machines including but not limited to Lathe.
Strong knowledge of Fanuc controls is a plus.
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Possess the capabilities of performing the essential functions of this position as well as the ability to work safely and effectively as a team member. A fundamental requirement for the position is to have the ability to concentrate fully on each assigned task in order to perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner
Must be willing to work additional hours and weekends as needed to meet project deadlines.
For confidential consideration, qualified candidates may apply online at http://www.jamesmarine.com or can mail or fax a resume to: Human Resources Department P.O. Box 2305 Paducah, KY 42002-2305 Fax: 270-448-0050 James Marine, Inc. (JMI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift