A Mechanical Engineer job is currently available at Belcan in Vergennes, VT. This is a full time, direct job with full benefits. Great matching candidates will have at least one year of experience working test stand operations with electronics, or familiarity with electronics. You will be working directly with our large aerospace customer and providing manufacturing support including troubleshooting, process improvement test stand operation, validation of testing specs.
- Operate testing of electronic components.
- Compare test specifications to verify compliance of work instructions to actual process
- Assist, edit, troubleshoot, and resolve needs within testing of components.
- Communicate and interact with shop floor personnel, quality/process teams, customer management team, material teams, purchasing teams and other engineers involved in the process.
- Design and develop test equipment's and processes
- BS or MS in Engineering or Engineering Technology, or equivalent in prior work experience.
- One to five+ years of relevant work experience. Internships and co-ops considered.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter with potential for technical leadership and guidance.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively with team members, as well as to managers and engineers in client business units.
- Legal authorization to work in the US required: Due to the nature of this work, citizenship is required
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location