Shenzhen Skyverse Limited (深圳中科飞测科技有限公司) is a high-tech innovative company founded by the core technical and leadership team with first class overseas R&D and management experiences, strengthened by close collaboration with the Chinese Academy of Sciences Institute of Microelectronics. As the leading company in mainland of China that develops its own IC and advanced packaging inspection equipment and optical 3D metrology systems, we are looking for innovative Optics talent with overseas education and R&D experience to join our dynamic team in Shenzhen and Beijing to make a difference in developing first class semiconductor metrology equipment.
We welcome Fresh Ph.D or recently graduated Ph.D with applied optics experiences.
- Conduct research and theoretical demonstration of optical solutions according to project requirements;
- Complete the design of optical system and the selection of key devices, and be able to independently carry out the series of design, drawing, installation, alignment and testing;
- Formulate the process control specifications in production, compile inspection procedures and relevant technical documents to ensure the smooth implementation of mass production;
- Product iteration development according to market demand and customer feedback;
- Writing patent documents, implementing program documents and related technical documents.
- Master of Physics, Applied Physics, Optics, Optical engineering or above;
- Profound understanding of optical principles and application optics;
- Proficient in using software such as Zemax/Tracepro;
- Extensive experience in designing, manufacturing and assembling optical products;
- Strong ability to organize, analyze and solve problems;
- Experience in optical measurement and optical automatic defect detection is preferred.
- Fresh (or within 5 years) Ph.D graduate with Optics experience are very welcome to apply.
Incentive and Compensation
Incentive of high-level overseas talents from City of ShenZhen are available pending qualification. The Longhua District will also provide significant or equivalent incentives. Skyverse is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Skyverse will also provide competitive compensation and benefit to promote an innovative, collaborative and productive team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- Other forms