As the Programmer Analyst, you will analyze, design, program, test, implement and document developments and enhancements to WCB’s information systems to meet user requirements and support business operations, including duties such as:
- Gathers, analyzes, documents and verifies requirements with business partners and/or Business Analyst. Identifies risks, presents impact analysis and alternate solutions.
- Evaluates, researches and conducts cost-benefit analysis of new products/technology. Develops proof-of-concept and communicates findings as required.
- Designs, develops, enhances, maintains and monitors complex system integrations to ensure data exchange is accurate, reliable, and meets business requirements.
- Maintains, enhances and supports custom developed or commercial off the shelf applications/Enterprise Systems, and computer hardware with minimal supervision.
- Provides third level support to users. Answers questions and resolves problems. Instructs users on operation of new programs, and provides key knowledge of business rules and/or processes. Liaises with BSA’s and Help Desk on a continuing basis.
Applicants for the temporary position
- Very familiar with programing C on UNIX, and development in C# .NET on Windows OS platform,
- Working knowledge of Oracle Tuxedo,
- Working knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL programming,
- Experience with Visual Studio,
- Experience with Oracle SOA suite, including Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Data Service Integrator, Oracle WLI,
- Knowledge of Java development, including JPA, EJB, JSF, XQuery,
- Knowledge of navigating and writing scripts in UNIX,
Having SVN code repository, Jetform and Adobe LiveCycle experience would also be an asset
A degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited university, along with a minimum of three years of computer programming experience.
A two year diploma in Computer Science from an accredited post-secondary education institution, along with a minimum of five years of computer programming experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $67,645.76 to $83,880.16 /year