STAY BONUSES OF $250 PAID AT 90 DAYS SERVICE!!!!!!
Cambria Hotel Miami Airport Blue Lagoon is Hiring Maintenance Staff!!! Don't Miss out!!!
A Hotel Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the physical functionality, safe and general maintenance of the facility, while delivery exceptional guest service.
* Maintain the physical functionally and safety of the hotel including, but not limited to guest rooms, public spaces and heart-of-house areas.
* Make repair to hotel air conditioning system, change filters, clean coils, replace motors* Performs preventive maintenance on all equipment (i.e. boilers, chillers, HVAC, electrical, etc.) and guest rooms
* Performs plumbing repairs (i.e. clogged drains, copper pipe, change washers, change handles, drain fittings, etc.)
* Replace and program televisions as needed.
* Repair and program hotel electronic lock system
* Replace light switches, receptacles, light bulbs and fixtures.
* Performs furniture repair, Replace and repair pumps
* Repair, replace and finish: sheet rock, all types of wall covering and paint
* Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in timely, friendly, and efficient manner to assess and report non-functioning machinery and/or equipment.
* Troubleshoot and repair kitchen equipment
* Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs.
* Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
- 2 - 3 year's experience as hotel engineer
- Must have open availability
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Programmable Logic Controllers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)