Central Connecticut manufacturing company has an opening for a designer with Creo (Pro/Engineer) experience. Strong Solidworks background acceptable.
The position involves product/machine design of power tools, pneumatic and hydraulic elements, light sheetmetal, gears and mechanisms. Candidate will be responsible for documentation, preparation of customer drawings and ECNs. Experience with Windchill, Keyshot, Sketchup, Photoshop/GIMP helpful. Salary commensurate with experience.
Resumes in PDF format preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $73,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Creo: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Keyshot: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sketchup: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible