Weibee Steel is a family owned steel shop. Since 1987 Weibee Steel has supplied structural steel framing to construction projects throughout the region. As a company we pride ourselves on completeness and correctness. We are proud to offer our employees competitive pay, semi-annual bonus opportunites, 100% employer paid health insurance (BCBS), Vision insurance, Dental Insurance, retirement savings and life insurance.
Come be part of our team!
Weibee Steel is seeking a Beam/Drill line operator.
As a Beam/Drill Line Operator your main responsibility is to setup and operate a Beam Processing Drill Line.
Using cranes and forklifts to move steel beams; Beam Line Operator drills holes per drawings for welding operations. Safety and quality are top priorities.
Your detail, safety, and attentiveness are critical to regular equipment inspection and the ability to measure dimensions, align parts and produce parts according to shop drawings.
- Sets-up, adjusts, and safely operates Structural Steel Saw & Drill Line
- Select proper tooling and transfer data to the machine tool library
- Make quick & efficient change overs
- Determines what the necessary tooling and process for each drawing part. Sets saw and drill speed and feed using CNC controllers
Safety and attentiveness are critical to job performance.
Must bring in drivers license and have reliable transportation. Pay is depending on experience and performance. May be asked to display working knowledge of programming CNC machine during interview.
- CNC Programmer: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible