What if you could use your hardware and software skills to improve the technology supporting the US Army? With so much relying on complex systems, a skilled systems administrator can be the difference that makes a project successful. We’re looking for a systems administrator with technical skills and big picture thinking to make an impact in national security.
As a systems administrator on our project, you’ll design intelligence information systems in support of intelligence system design, analysis, testing, and experimentation to advance the next generation of Army intelligence resources as you evaluate and modernize key intelligence processing, exploitation, and dissemination capabilities. You’ll help customers overcome the challenges that come with deployment of distributed common ground systems (DCGS), utilizing your expertise with Windows server 2008 and 2012 while developing your skills in software engineering design, analysis, and testing while gaining experience in Army intelligence. Your technical expertise will be vital as you identify opportunities for automation and improvement in a mission critical network. Your experience and communication skills will come in handy as you guide your clients through migration planning and implementation. This is an opportunity to design intelligence information systems in support of intelligence system design, analysis, testing, and experimentation to advance the next generation of Army intelligence resources. We focus on growing as a team, so we’ll share techniques, work through challenges, and develop new methodologies together. Join our team and solve daily challenges as we create innovative product solutions and critical support to warfighters protecting and serving national interests.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training with the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with large system-of-system (SoS) integration
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Experience with Red Hat Linux, PUPPET, VMware, VCenter, and ESXi
- Experience with scripting languages, including Bash, Python, Ruby, or PHP
- Ability to think critically and analytically in an enterprise and system-of-systems environment
- Ability to travel up to 75% to CONUS and OCONUS locations
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- 3 years of experience with fielding of DCGS software to Army units
- Experience as an Army system maintainer
- Experience with intelligence community applications
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with peers and senior government officials
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical and time management skills
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification
- CISSP, CEH, or Java Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.