Advanced Assembly a growing company, is located in the heart of Colorado’s high-tech superhighway. We are leaders in quick-turn printed circuit board assembly specializing in serving design engineers within Aerospace, Defense, Medical and IoT industries.
Our mission at Advanced Assembly is to partner with engineers to shorten their product development cycles and achieve faster time-to-market distribution. We have pioneered a revolutionary way to handle low-volume pcb assembly and pcb prototyping which has been our foundation and vision for growth since 2004.
Execute the machine place program set up and placement of the solder paste deposition on PCBs to assure that they fulfill the specifications of established process.
What you’ll do:
- Control Solder Paste usage (Update paste containers with dates placed into and dates removed from refrigeration).
- Load job files and perform job setup
- Verify the proper application of solder paste
- Segregate and report the rejected parts once properly identified.
- Place all jobs with errors on “Hold” status once it has been properly identified.
- Update the internal Database system.
- Complete the documentation for all work done in the assigned section and solder paste log with the type solder paste used on each job.
Knowledge, Skill Sets, Education, Experience
What you’ll need:
- High School diploma or equivalent 0 – 1-year experience in the field or related area.
- Flexibility to work scheduled hours and some overtime
- Operate a computer and basic software at a proficient level
20100 E 32nd Pkwy, #225
Aurora, CO 80011
Compensation: $14.00/hour + shift differential
- 401(k)- with a company contribution after 1 year of service
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Giving back to the Community with Paid Volunteer Time Off
Pre-employment background and drug screening is performed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off