Seeking Field Service Chromatography Engineers in San Francisco, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Kansas City, Boston and Long Island! Limited Relocation Assistance Available!
- Installation, performance maintenance, troubleshoot, and support on equipment such as Agilent, Waters, Shimadzu, and Dionex product suites (HPLC, GC, GCMS, IC, LC/MS)
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success.
- Manage customer expectations by communicating work performed and providing a follow-up plan if needed.
- Ensure customer compliance regulations are followed.
- Deliver system level training at customer sites.
- Manage service inventory according to Full Spectrum Analytics policies.
- Issue work orders daily to document work performed.
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding technology and customers' application demands.
- Work with the Sales team to identify future business development opportunities and needs for service contract sales.
- Ensure quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards.
- BA/BS degree in scientific industry (electronics or chemistry, or similar) or 3 to 5 years of work experience in a lab setting or instrument manufacturer.
- Must have some repair experience with chromatography equipment.
- Installation & various repair/maintenance services on analytical instruments, in-house, or on customer site.
- Ability to perform effective system-level troubleshooting.
- Understanding of the scientific application workflow along with the scientific software systems.
- A valid Driver's License in good standing is mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time
- Chromatography: 3 years (Preferred)