LIXIL makes pioneering water and housing products that make better homes a reality for everyone, everywhere. A better home is made up of surprisingly simple things – showers and faucets to experience water in new ways; kitchens that unleash creativity; toilets that provide cleanliness and comfort; doors and windows that connect you with the world outside; interiors and exteriors that bring spaces to life; baths to escape in after a long day.
Born in 2011 through a merger of five of Japan's most successful building materials and housing companies, we draw on our Japanese heritage to create world-leading technology and innovate to make high quality products that transform homes. Today, we're a global enterprise with approximately 55,000 employees in more than 150 countries worldwide, having expanded internationally by acquiring some of the most trusted names in our industry, including GROHE and American Standard.
But the LIXIL difference isn't what we do or where we do it, it is how we do it. We combine meaningful design, an entrepreneurial spirit, a dedication to improving accessibility for all, and responsible business growth to make things that matter – to people, to communities, and to the world we live in.
We are proud that our products touch the lives of more than a billion people every day but believe we have the potential to do so much more.
The Leader, Architect & Design, Hospitality will help drive the overall sales activity and strategy, for local market Project Influencing Firms (Architects, Designers, Engineers, and Developers).
Reporting to the “Sr. Market Leader”, the person in this role will collaborate with key internal stakeholders across all business functions and teams to drive product awareness, job specifications, and execute growth driving sales strategies across all LWTA product categories and brands.
- Identify, pursue, and increase sales and brand loyalty by calling on architects, designers, fabricators, developers and related contractors while coordinating and collaborating with other members of the LIXIL Sales Team
- Create short- and long-term sales plans to penetrate architectural, engineering, and design firms, developers, corporate accounts, new property owners and services providers to gain specifications and sales for all LIXIL products.
- Manage own sales budget and maintains discipline to stay within assigned sales and expense budgets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Promote organization’s products in formal presentations to architects, designers and targeted organizations
- Develop new project opportunities through personal sales efforts and professional relationships with architects, designers, building owners and property management firms involved with new development or renovation work for existing building interiors and exteriors
- Maintain accurate relationship, product placement & project details with updated developments within project management database (SalesForce CRM)
- Timely manage and communicate across all parties to ensure successful sales implementation of programs including updating sales collateral, product technical data and information, samples, mockups and proposals.
- Coordinate and forecast needs with internal and external stakeholders, business partners, distribution partners, and installation contractors to ensure successful realization of local project execution
- Prioritize both strategic initiatives and specific sales opportunities
- Actively represent and promote LIXIL Brands to the community through hosting and attendance of local chapter events for ASID & AIA along with other targeted associations
- Internal: Frequent contact with sales, sales support, operations, marketing, supply chain, and product teams.
- Keep management advised of competitors’ activities including price increases, NPD, customer share of wallet gains.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth and share of wallet for LWTA products.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with customers at all decision points; liaise with key internal stakeholders to sustain well-regarded customer service and relationships
- 2+ years of building materials / construction / commercial projects sales experience. Plumbing experience a bonus
- 2+ years of proven capacity to interact with multiple levels within all faces with commercial industry projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to build and leverage cross-functional relationships internally/externally to support customer’s go-to-market strategy
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate and formally present
- Knowledge of consultative selling processes and techniques
- Self-directed and results-oriented with a track record of improving results
- Team player, able to work in a matrix environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook and CRM tools including Salesforce.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $68,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charleston, SC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Revit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sketchup: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location