Reidar Marrs Engineers, Inc. is seeking a licensed S.E. (Structural Engineer) for a full-time Project Manager position in a fast-growing structural engineering firm. Ready to hire immediately.
- Requires S.E. license (ALL APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT WILL BE REJECTED).
- Overall responsibility for management of multiple projects.
- Development of structural engineering systems with Principal-in-Charge.
- Supervises and directs project engineers and drafters.
- Primary interface with clients on project specific issues.
- Directly responsible for the technical content and quality control on specific
projects, as established with Principal-in-Charge.
- Establishes project fees, budgets and scheduling commitments with Principal-in-
- Tracks project cost and timing to ensure fulfillment of contract commitments
- Identifies areas not in contract scope of work and formulates proposals for
- Reports directly to Principal-in-Charge
- Also functions as project engineer/design engineer on projects as needed.
Please see RME's website for examples of our engineering work/experience: www.rmestructural.com
Please send your resume for immediate consideration and a potential interview. We are looking to hire the right person immediately.
Job Type: Full-time