An Entry Level Project Engineer will provide daily field support for a project team.
Essential Job Functions
- Support and assist in: Scheduling, planning work tasks, survey and layout, procurement, site logistics, administrative tasks, cost accounting and forecasting, quantity tracking and reporting, technical interpretation of project requirements, coordination of subcontractors/vendors/suppliers.
- Follows company and work site safety policies/procedures and commits to an “Incident and Injury Free” work environment
- 0-2 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree required, Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction management, Engineering Technology, Building Construction, or Building Science preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to travel to other Hawaiian Islands and other Pacific Islands
- This position requires fluent use of the verbal and written English language
- Ability to navigate project sites, which may include walking, climbing, bending
- Ability to work in extreme hot and cold weather conditions
This Job Description does not cover all of the required duties, activities, functions and responsibilities of the position, any of which may change at any time according to the sole and absolute discretion of Weeks Marine, Inc., with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Weeks Marine, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination, hostility, harassment, and retaliation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations