IPM, Inc. is a property management company serving the Minot area since 1969. We are looking for an individual to provide customer service and assist with the marketing of rental properties. Your job vitally important to IPM, Inc. You are often the first point of contact to our company; a pleasant demeanor is a requirement of the position!
Reception & customer interaction:
- Greet customers with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Answer the phone professionally and route calls or take messages as needed.
- Handle rental inquiries – walk-ins, phone calls, texts and internet inquiries.
- Collect rents from walk-in customers.
- Promote vacant properties and post availability on the website and various media platforms.
- Take property pictures.
- Follow-up with rental inquiries
- See that apartment amenities, photos and data are accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- Coordinate marketing with website developers.
- Write up maintenance work requests.
- Run background checks on rental applicants.
- Post rental payments into our Propertyware rental system.
- An Associate’s degree in Marketing or Management and/or equivalent administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, social media (Facebook), and internet marketing
- Ability to learn new software is necessary as our software system is industry-specific.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management.
- Business casual attire.
- Be able to contribute positively as part of a team and help with various tasks as required.
Compensation from $17 to $20 per hour depending upon experience. The job requires 32 - 40 hours per week depending upon availability of the applicant (our office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place