Even if you haven’t heard of Legal Files, you probably know our customers: well-known companies like BMW, Liberty Mutual, Epson, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, Brooks Brothers, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the Miami Marlins, and many more! Founded in Springfield, Illinois, the hometown of Abraham Lincoln, we’ve been in business for 28 years and have grown into an international company, serving more than 10,000 users in 15 countries and 48 states (and we won’t rest until Montana and North Dakota make the list!).
We are looking for an enthusiastic college recruit, or junior developer, for a challenging full stack development position on our web development team.
- Maintain and support existing modules and applications.
- Design and develop modules and applications according to given functional specifications.
- Research and resolve various application and data specific issues.
Requirements Qualified candidates MUST have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn in house development tools quickly with limited training and supervision.
- Strong Structured and Object Oriented Design Skills.
- Relational database knowledge as application developer.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Knowledge of the following technologies used in our environment is a plus:
- Microsoft Visual Studio / .NET (VB & C#)
- Java / JSP / J2EE technologies
- Web Technologies / Server configurations
Candidates must be willing to reside within a commutable distance of Springfield, IL and must be authorized to work in the United States. We offer a competitive salary/benefits package.
Legal Files Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Application Development: 1 year (Required)
- Springfield, IL (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Parental leave
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes