Allogy is seeking an Android engineer with 2+ years of experience for our Mobile CMS+LMS SaaS product on our core engineering team. Allogy is an education and training-centric company with a content distribution SaaS product. Come join a small, mature, employee-owned growth company dedicated to building innovative software products, and supporting a healthy, happy lifestyle.
As a part of the Allogy core team your job will include thinking critically and making architectural decisions focusing on longevity and maintainability. You will also be working on the forefront of innovation; collaborating with the innovation teams in some of the largest hospitals and government agencies in the country.
Austin based applicants are preferred.
- Employee-owned SaaS Company
- Currently growing and dedicated to steady healthy growth
- Established customers (Some of the largest public and private hospitals and U.S. government agencies).
- Working with the innovation teams within these organizations (ex. Director for Global Innovation)
- Join the core engineering team at the ground floor.
- Looking for someone interested in architectural decisions focusing in longevity and maintainability.
- Be a leader on Allogy’s core engineering team. As the team grows you will have a continued say in product development decisions and the architecture roadmap for the product.
- Flexible schedule
- At least 2 years of professional Android development experience
- Proficiency in Java
- Experience developing for new Android SDKs (Android API level 25 and above)
- Experience and understanding of Android build system
- Experience with sqlite plus
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus
- Understanding of dependency injection frameworks
- Experience with object-relational mapping
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Android: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19