Coal Creek Consulting of Arizona is looking for an Entry-Level Telecommunications Field Engineer to assist the Construction Manager in all facets of the construction process in the Utah Market. Will learn to assist in designing new cell sites as well as assist with cell tower modification projects. Aid and assist with scheduling projects, ordering materials, and bidding projects out to general contractors. Will learn to complete physical site audits to confirm existing equipment, as well as audit completed projects to ensure quality of work.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful, growing team. We are seeking an extremely motivated individual who is eager to learn, self-driven, independent, fast-paced, tech savvy, willing to work remotely, and has a clean driving record.
- Learn about cell site design, equipment, and construction in the wireless industry.
- Conduct site walks throughout Utah and Idaho performing site audits and inspections.
- Learn our online database to track tasks and projects.
- Review and provide input on construction drawings (blueprints).
- Communicate via email and Microsoft Teams with coworkers, contractors, and clients.
- Create informative packages regarding the status of construction projects.
- Visit and collaborate with the client's warehouses to confirm equipment arrival and release.
- Join conference calls with your team and with the client.
- MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook knowledge/experience is essential.
- AutoCAD experience is a plus.
Pay is based on level of experience. Benefits available. Please send references along with a resume.
Coal Creek Company Values:
- Solutions Oriented - we are driven by solving problems.
- Synergy - We produce greater results as a team than the sum of our individual contributions.
- Trust - We empower each other through respect and accountability.
- Balance - We strive for harmony and stability between our work and personal lives.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salt Lake City, UT (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible