Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta has an immediate openings for talented Systems Integration &Testing Engineers to join out team in Austin, Texas.
General Job Description
- Establishes standards, practices, and procedures for integrating, testing, evaluating and transitioning systems and enterprise capabilities, and coordinates with stakeholders.
- Evaluates enterprise capabilities, architectures, system design concepts, requirements, risks and opportunities, and processes for integration, test, evaluation and transition impacts.
- Designs, develops, and implements test and evaluation strategies, plans and methods to assure reliability of systems in conjunction with system specifications and defined enterprise capabilities, and integrates system and enterprise elements together so they work as a whole.
- Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability.
- Generates system requirement and enterprise capability verification approaches and customer acceptance criteria.
- Develops and directs preparation for and execution of comprehensive test & evaluation plans, procedures and schedules which verify and validate enterprise capabilities, system requirements, performance and operability.
- Participates in reviews of systems and elements under development to ensure traceability of requirements compliance through verification and validation.
Education and Years of Experience
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
Technology Knowledge-base Requirements
- MicroFocus ALM for requirements, authoring test cases, and test case execution.
- Experience writing and executing SQL queries for test data.
- Experience with MicroFocus UFT for automation testing.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with financial systems
- Experience with retirement systems
- Clarety experience
Job Type: Full-time
- authoring test cases and test case execution: 5 years (Required)