This position is participating in our External Referral Program. If you know somebody who may be a fit, click here to submit a referral. If your referral is hired, you'll receive a $3000 payment!
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
In this position you will:
- Candidate will have Microsoft Project experience
- Provide technical leadership to the Bobcat program's development products utilizing their systems engineering and Master Scheduling experience.
- Generate and maintain the program Integrated Master Schedule.
- Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, CONOPs, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s).
- Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from engineering boards, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline visibility.
- Participate with the Agile Development Teams to design new capabilities based upon evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations.
- Work with the Agile development teams to Identify and refine customer needs and prioritize features.
- Guide Features and Stories through the Agile development process.
- Provide input to Story definition and team backlog refinement and prioritization.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Experienced with MS Project
- Experience in Schedule Management, Planning and Scheduling using MS Project
- Strong and proven Systems Engineering skills as applied to working with Agile Development Teams
- Excellent and proven problem solver
- Strong technical communication, presentation and team coordination skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Planning & Scheduling domain experience
- Technical team leadership
- Developing Operational Concepts
- DOORS tool
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.