We're looking to bring on college and high school students passionate about video games and esports to work closely with our gaming investment Discord network to evaluate games. No investing experience is necessary for the role, only a love for games.
Members will play an active role in giving feedback on play-tests, oftentimes for highly anticipated, pre-launched titles. Members of the gaming network will also help our team identify up-and-coming games that have potential for commercial success.
This is a remote role with immediate start date and flexible end date. We would love to work with our top members into the summer and beyond. This role is flexible & part-time with no set hours. We ask that members of the gaming team dedicate time as active participants whenever possible.
Academic credit is also available for this internship!
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. We look forward to hearing from you!
More details on opportunities for accepted scouts:
- Access to exclusive pre-public play tests of highly anticipated games from a slew of amazing developers
- Exclusive fireside chats and meetings with members of Anthos and game developers in our network
- Access to internship opportunities with Anthos or companies in our network
- Game nights with the Anthos Community
- Significant cash bonus for scouts that identify an investment opportunity
- Potential for top-performing scouts to join Anthos full-time over summer and beyond
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Do you enjoy gaming?
- Favorite game of all time?
- What got you into gaming in the first place?
Work Location: Remote