Sales Engineer to be located in the Texas, home-based ideally in Austin, Houston or Dallas/Ft Worth. To become part of this fantastic company, we’re looking for a top technical sales performer who has an aggressive, solution oriented and enthusiastic attitude. The Field Sales Engineer we seek will have a proven record of exceeding sales targets by combining technical knowledge with superb sales skills to provide advice and support on a wide range of HBK's test and measurement products. Your challenge will be to sell HBK’s testing and measurement solution to test engineers, technicians and consultants primarily in research and development departments across multiple industries.
You will be the key point of contact for customers and provide both pre and post-sales advice. You will working collaboratively with other field sales engineers, inside sales, customer service and with colleagues from marketing, business development and product development as well as with company senior management. You will be the voice of the customers in your territory and what motivates you is developing the account base with a strong dedication to solving customer problems with confident and rapid response.
The Sales Engineer will have a sales territory region including Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma. You will be selling our industry leading line of data acquisition and sensor solutions for a wide variety of vertical market applications including, but not limited to the Automotive and Aerospace industries. You must be passionate about solving customer problems and will be comfortable selling to technical end users as well as upper management to help understand and solve their problems.
Do you have experience selling sensors and/or instrumentation for mechanical, electrical or acoustics testing environments? Perhaps you have an engineering background and can communicate on a very high technical and personal level? Then, we want to talk to you! We are looking for individuals who can help build upon our company reputation of extreme quality, reliability and performance, as well as demonstrate how our solutions exceed those of our competitors. With our wide array of solutions, you will be able to open doors to many companies across many industries and be able to be part of exciting product development.
HBK offers an attractive competitive pay package which includes bonuses for exceeding sales target, mobile phone and car allowance.
- Direct sales responsibilities - Provide full sales coverage for the territory, closing business
- Develop relationships with key end users and management
- Provide regular feedback of territory business climate to management
- Identification of new business and maintain loyalty of existing customer base loyalty
- Establish and maintain professional selling relationships across all levels of the customer’s organization, including engineering, marketing, purchasing, and senior management
- Plan and execute customer visits and presentations to promote HBM and B&K awareness and develop opportunities
- Develop strategies to grow HBM and B&K presence in, automotive, military, machinery, and other market segments
- Strong technical understanding of key HBM and B&K products with ability to perform basic hardware and software demonstrations
- Participate in all regional trade shows and conferences to foster new opportunities
- Develop and maintain sales forecast, coordinating closely with inside sales
- Work closely with product marketing to identify key applications where HBM and B&K offer unique value
- Support marketing with application information and feedback
- Diligently log sales activities and opportunities in CRM
- Network and prospect for new opportunities and contacts using social media
- ME or EE degree or other technical degree in an engineering or physical science discipline strongly preferred
- Working knowledge and e Field Sales Engineer to be located in the Texas, home-based ideally in Austin, Houston or Dallas/Ft Worth.