This is an entry level position for a Stress Analyst for F-35 in Fort Worth, Texas. Successful candidate will be responsible for stress analysis, detail part sizing, and strength assessment of aircraft primary and secondary structure and systems. They will also perform analysis and trade studies to evaluate and compare structural efficiency and weight of various structural arrangements and concepts.
This position is located at an access controlled facility, only US Citizens may be considered. This position will require a government security clearance.
Bachelor's degree in an engineering technical
discipline such as Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering.
- Efficient with MS Office Suite
- High proficiency in problem-solving/analytical ability and use of mathematical skills; candidate should have high performance in math classes and in Strength of Materials
- Experience in Finite Element Analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as demonstrated by experience on project design/development teams
- Ability to make and drive decisions in team environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College