Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
The North America Supply Chain (NASC) Training Content Developer designs and develops learning experiences supporting Nike's marketplace operations, transportation operations, and leadership development.
AS A CONTENT DEVELOPER, YOU WILL:
- Work closely with Supply Chain business partners to consult, design and develop highly interactive learning solutions that are aligned to the needs of the business and cultivate the learning ecosystem.
- Conduct analysis to identify the best knowledge transfer method, determine learning objectives and estimate level of effort to design/develop learning solutions.
- Collaborate with other NASC Training Content Developers, business partners, and/or consultants in the creation of learning solutions.
- Demonstrate and utilize effective needs analysis, course development, and project management, and evaluation skills.
- Utilize a variety of technology and authoring tools, e.g., Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Wordpress, LearnDash LMS, Degreed, Totara, etc.
- Partner with other team members, as needed, to publish or deliver the final learning solutions.
- Adhere to the design and development process including timelines and milestones, deliverables and target dates.
- Provide guidance and specialized knowledge to other members of the team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This WHQ, OR-based position requires a creative individual who is self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and consistently maintains and advocates for high quality. This person puts a laser-sharp focus on the learning ecosystem needs and strives to understand and address the learner's needs. This team member is a natural planner with superior time and project management skills who can critically assess own performance. This person is also reliable, resilient, and able to respond professionally to ambiguity and change. He or she should be a proven and effective communicator, able to see things from multiple points of view. The Content Developer demonstrates, on a daily basis, the Power of Team, building partnerships throughout the business partners they support and always looks to contribute to the success of the NASC Training and DevelopmentTeam.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Bachelor's degree in Learning and Development, Instructional Design, Communication, Education, Design/Development or similar and 5+ years relevant work experience.
- 2 additional years of work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Instructional design skills and experience: ADDIE, Kirkpatrick, as well as different modes (instructor-led training, eLearning, video and blended solutions).
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and juggle multiple (and potentially conflicting) priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with keen ability to tailor messages to audiences with exceptional grasp of English grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage.
- Understanding of visual/graphic design.
- Broad business exposure and direct experience in implementation of business change and process improvement initiatives.
- Sound decision making and problem solving/resolution skills.
- High competency with PC, MacOS, MS Office (specially PowerPoint), and Adobe Creative Apps.
- Expert with Adobe Captivate, Camtasia or Articulate360.
- Strong analytical, investigative and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational influence and critical thinking skills.
- Strong team orientation and confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in driving consensus across teams.
- Available to work flexible schedule when needed to accommodate all shifts.
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical users.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience within Supply Chain preferred
- Basic to intermediate web design skills.
- Graphic design experience
- Videography and editing
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.