Special note: This job is based in New Windsor, New York and only local applicants will be considered.
DocuWare Corporation (est. 1988), one of the world’s leading document management software companies, is currently seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer to work in our corporate office located in New Windsor, New York.
We’re looking for a dynamic self-starter to create & maintain automated tests for our cloud-based applications. You will be responsible for creating our Automation Suite, writing up bugs, testing bug fixes, as well as writing test cases and performing manual testing. We currently use an Agile Development Methodology and are in the process of moving to a DevOps Methodology. Experience with Agile Development is a must and experience in a DevOps environment will be a plus.
- Design, develop, and maintain Automation Scripts in C#
- Provide automation expertise to our development & QA team
- Write Test Cases and execute manual tests
- Write bugs and test bug fixes.
- Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback on the status of quality
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Strong background in, and at least 5 years of experience, creating/maintaining QA Automation Scripts in a Visual Studio environment using C#
- Strong background writing automated unit tests
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in an Agile & DevOps development environment
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites in C#
- Passion for making meaningful impact in achieving strategic and corporate goals
- Excellent communication abilities
- Analytical skills
- Effective working in teams and individually
- Motivated, organized, self-starter
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k) match, profit sharing, PTO, 11 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Salary requirements must be submitted with your resume or your resume will not be reviewed
DocuWare delivers document management and workflow automation software that enables you to digitize and optimize the processes that power the core of your business. By removing the tedious, manual tasks that drain your team’s energy, your knowledge workers are free to focus on the projects that drive productivity and proﬁt. Set a new pace for business with DocuWare office automation solutions.
Job Type: Full-time
- QA Automation Engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules