Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for an Industrial Engineer to be located in our Mansfield, TX Facility.
Job Descriptions - Industrial Engineer
The Industrial Engineer is responsible for performing standard's analysis to define product cost requirements. This position must be able to develop way to increase productivity, maximize efficiency and feasibility of manufacturing and business processes. This position requires solid knowledge of Industrial engineering fundamentals and principles.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
1. Use time and motion studies to establish production rates and work standards.
2. Improve manufacturing process efficiencies and productivity through statistical data analysis, job design, and other Industrial Engineering methods.
3. Use AutoCAD to design and maintain the layout of new and existing equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate the optimal flow and efficiency.
4. Provide data, reports, and analysis to various departments using data mining techniques and the MRP system upon request.
5. Analyze machine capacities.
6. Provide cost estimates/analysis for current and proposed new products.
7. Maintain product Bill of Materials and Routings using the MRP system.
8. Prepare process documentation including value stream maps, flow charts, and standard work combination sheets etc.
9. Justify new machinery and equipment.
10. Be able to adapt and function in an environment of changing priorities often under tight time constraints.
11. Prioritize work to align with the goals of department and various project teams.
12. Review personal progress within projects on a consistent basis and work to maintain time lines.
13. Maintain close contact with associated engineering groups and project teams.
14. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelor’s degree and four (4) years of experience.
Must possess strong technical and analytical skills. Must have planning and organizational skills. Must be capable of facilitating projects and solutions.
Demonstrated oral and written communication within a team environment.
Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Access and Project. Experience with AutoCAD and MiniTab preferred.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
401(k) Company Match
Shared Cost Medical & Dental
Education Reimbursement Program
Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.