Job purpose and function
- Continuous processing ESC products in manufacturing and meets the due date
- Performs quality checks and process refurbishment ESC products. Records, maintains and reports
- Help upper management (supervisor & engineer) and contribute in team work environment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot equipment and measuring tools, manage calibration and preventative maintenance processes.
- Assist in creating, modifying and revising manufacturing work instructions and process flow documentation that will improve efficiency and/or reduce return products
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards by our company.
- Must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is required
- Strictly abide by safety regulations during manufacturing activities, keeping equipment in check to avoid mechanical hazards that could cause harm to operators and workers
- Assist other areas of manufacturing operations on an as needed basis
- Follow management’s chain of command with team members to ensure consistency in our quality processes.
- Teamwork is essential to communicating and working together, creating division not acceptable.
- Respectfulness of each other to our team and management is important to our success.
- Should have ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing. Basic computer knowledge is necessary.
- Primary responsibility to support the ESC refurbishing processes in the manufacturing
- Perform final inspection as assigned by engineer or supervisor, must provide information to supervisor or mange upon the completion of process
Job Type: Full-time
- MS Office: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma