· Evaluates and understands key manufacturing processes from a production, quality and automation point of view.
· Ability to identify & prioritize manufacturing problems and continuous improvement opportunities in the manufacturing environment.
· Leads and participates in continuous improvement initiatives with end goal of increasing plant safety, improve OEE and quality.
· Works with new equipment launch team on RFQ packages, procurement, supplier evaluation, design reviews, buy-off and installation.
· Evaluates and identify cost saving opportunities with production processes.
· Works with maintenance department on implementing CMMS system.
· Works closely with maintenance and production department to identify and lead CI initiatives.
Conducts cycle time studies to identify bottlenecks and in manufacturing processes and highlight key areas of improvement
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (Preferred)
- Lean Black Belt (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off